Thursday, November 10, 2022

Week 11 VR Hands And Props (Final Pass)

 This week I made 7 different facial expressions using blend shapes for Bob-omb and threw them into a single prop animation clip to be imported into Unreal Engine 4. There was a extra pinky joint chain in the left hand skeleton. I deleted that extra chain and re-imported that hand. The team decided that the animation clips used for the clean pass is good to use for the final pass. Additionally, I assisted Lisa with finding references for morph target implementation and I was tasked with creating a material and a material instance for the walls in the VR scene.



Perforce:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

 For the final delivery, I connected Zinta's facial blend shapes to a set of controllers to control the expressions, the eyelids, eyebro...