Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Week 13 VR Interactive Characters (Clean Pass)

This week I polished up Bowser Jr.'s rig adding hand and toe bones along with additional bones for the hair and ribbon. I created controllers for these features and moved on to create clean pass animations. I made a clean pass on the idle animation, the "clap" awareness animation, and the two interactive animations which are the carry and catch animations. These animations along with the source files for each of them with the default rig are uploaded to Perforce. For next week, I plan on polishing these animations more and make more adjustments to the skin weights.



Clean Skeleton:


 Perforce:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

 For the final delivery, I connected Zinta's facial blend shapes to a set of controllers to control the expressions, the eyelids, eyebro...