Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Sprint #1 Delivery

For Sprint #1, I developed a test animation for the camera in Maya and imported it into Unreal Engine so that it is one-to-one with the scene which I will be animating in.  Shown below are side by side comparisons of the camera in Maya to Unreal Engine.



Additionally, I created a proxy skeleton for the Genie in preparation for the second pass of the character with the new leg position. There are test blend shapes for the legs and tail that are scaled down very small to mimic visibility, allowing me to focus on animation through Maya entirely and bake out the blend shapes in the final pass of the animation.





0 = On | 1 = Off








No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

 For the final delivery, I connected Zinta's facial blend shapes to a set of controllers to control the expressions, the eyelids, eyebro...